Skip to main content

DIY Faux Blossom Branch Tree

Are you looking to add some charm to your living space on a budget? Try making your own DIY Faux Blossom Branch Tree. In this tutorial, I will guide you through the process of creating your blossom branch tree. The best part is that this project requires just a few simple materials, and you can even repurpose a section of a tree branch. Alternatively, you can use a smaller section of a tree branch or one similar to the one I am using. So, if you're ready to start, come along and create your blossom branch tree with me.

A DIY Blossom branch tree with orange blossom flowers

DIY Faux Blossom Branch Tree video tutorial


Materials 

Section of branches from a tree in my yard

faux florals and leaves

hot glue

 A planter pot

Floral cutters

 A foam floral block, and optional rocks

After inserting your tree branch into the foam block, you can add rocks on top. This will provide additional weight to your pot and prevent the tree branch from shifting or moving around.

Cutting the flowers and leaves

Faux orange flowers with green leaves

To create a beautiful blossom tree, follow these steps. First, take floral cutters and remove the flowers and leaves from the stems. Cut as many flowers as needed for your tree.

Attaching the flowers to the branches

Next, use hot glue to attach the flowers to the branches. Be sure to protect your fingers while using the hot glue. Add a few flowers to each branch and then add some faux leaves to some of the branches. Space them out evenly.

Close up of tree branches with orange blossom flowers and green leaves

Adding the tree to the pot

Insert a foam block into your planter pot. If the foam block is too big, cut it to the right size. If it is too small, add extra foam blocks to fill the empty space. Insert the branch into the foam block. If the branch is unstable, add a few rocks above the foam block to keep it in place.

Light orange flower pot with faux greenery and larger rocks

Finally, add some extra faux leaves to the bottom of the pot for decoration.

Tree branches with faux orange blossoms and green leaves

Your faux blossom tree is now complete. I am delighted with how easy this project was. It was both fun and affordable. I only had to buy the flowers and leaves for this project, and luckily, they were discounted. Since I already had most of the materials, I could complete this tree for just under $5. Thank you for joining me in creating your very own blossom tree. If you enjoyed this simple DIY project, check out my other blossom branch project that I have worked on, Blossom branch arrangement.

Pin Share Save

Pinterest pin showing faux orange blossoms and green leaves on tree branches


Comments

  1. Interesting idea, I would for sanity's sake use larger/fewer blossoms for a statement. Spring branches are always lovely early in the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It didn't take too long adding the blossoms, but you definitely want to protect your fingers when working with the hot glue. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  2. What a lovely idea! This looks so effective and so pretty. :)
    Thanks so much for sharing with #MMBC Stephanie, I hope you can join us next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty reminds me of spring thanks for sharing come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, thank you so much. I'm so ready for Spring.

      Delete
  4. This is beautiful and I have to try it as soon as possible. Spring calling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, Spring is calling for sure. I'm so ready! Thank you for visiting. 😊

      Delete
  5. I really love this. So pretty and simple! Thank you for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #22 linkup. Hope to see you there next week, too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. Happy to hear you enjoyed this DIY project. 😊

      Delete
  6. So pretty, what a beautiful craft to help us get ready for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty! What a fantastic, budget idea to decorate your home.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's very pretty, it would look lovely brightening up a winter household, I can't wait for the spring.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness... how pretty!! I would have never thought to make your own spring blossomed branches. It turned out so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love making blossom branches using the branches from my yard. I appreciate you stopping by. :)

      Delete
  10. I need this today! What a wonderful idea, it's gourgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea. I mean you can scale this up for drama! Thanks for sharing at Funtastic Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments and creative ideas truly brighten my day. I do my best to respond to everyone, so if you have a question or just want to say hello, please leave a note below. To keep our community a positive and inspiring space, spam or off-topic comments will be removed. Happy crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

How I Styled 6 Fall Trays Using Simple Reused Decor

  This fall, I wanted to challenge myself to decorate with just a few simple items—things most of us already have tucked away in our craft bins. With one round tray, a Dollar Tree lantern, a battery‑operated LED candle, a handful of faux florals, and a mix of Dollar Tree pumpkins, I created six different autumn looks. Each one feels cozy, seasonal, and unique, all without buying a bunch of new décor. My goal was to show how versatile your everyday pieces can be. By swapping out colors, textures, and small accents, you can build fresh designs that fit your style and your space. Watch the video tutorial Decorating Each Tray My First Tray: Classic Lantern & Autumn Florals For my first tray, I began by placing a round tray on a woven placemat to create a cozy base. Next, I placed the black lantern in the center and added a small LED candle inside. I figured this would provide a soft autumn glow that I love. I took yellow faux florals and arranged them around the lantern to brighten...

Three Easy Candle Jar Ideas for Cozy Porch Décor

I've always thought there was something so comforting about soft candlelight, especially when it’s paired with a few simple faux florals and greenery. Today, I’m sharing a sweet little project in which I decorated a glass jar in three different ways. Each jar has its own personality, glow, and gentle charm. These pieces are perfect for porch décor, but they work beautifully anywhere you want to add a touch of warmth. I love projects like this—simple materials, quiet moments, and a finished piece that feels peaceful and handmade. Watch the Video Tutorial Materials I Used Clear glass jar Battery‑operated candle Faux string of pearls Faux succulents Faux vine Bright pink faux flowers (tops removed from stems) Yellow faux flowers Faux foliage Optional: woven mat or tray for display Jar 1: Succulents & String of Pearls For the first jar, I wanted something earthy and calming. I placed a faux string of pearls inside the jar and let it settle naturally. Around it, I tucked in a few fa...

Fall Fox Garland: Easy and Affordable DIY Decor with Dollar Tree Items

Create a beautiful fall-themed fox garland using affordable Dollar Tree items. This easy and inexpensive DIY decor project will add a touch of seasonal charm to your home. Follow our step-by-step guide to make your own fall fox garland today. Hello everyone! I'm excited to share an effortless garland design with you all. Our project today involves creating a garland using fox ornaments purchased from Dollar Tree. We will also incorporate wooden mini-leaf embellishments and faux floral to add a wonderful touch. You can find a complete list of materials below. Video tutorial Creating your fall fox garland Materials  Mod Podge Paintbrush Acrylic paint Mini wood leaf embellishments Fox ornaments  Decorative napkin I'm also using a mini-craft iron  Parchment paper Hot glue Craft knife Sandpaper Adding the decorative napkin to the wooden foxes using Mod Podge To prepare the wooden fox for decorating, start by removing the bottom layer of the napkin. If you have a mini craft iro...

How I Refreshed an Old Garden Statue with Paint (Easy Patio DIY)

This charming toad perched on his toadstool has been a beloved part of our patio for years, enduring the passage of time while gradually succumbing to the effects of sun and weather. With each season, he has faded a little more, losing some of his vibrant colors and details. Rather than allowing him to blend into the background and become just another forgotten decoration, I decided it was time to breathe new life into him.  Watch the Video Tutorial I shared the whole process in a quick YouTube Shorts video called “Watch Me Refresh This Old Garden Statue.” It’s a simple before‑and‑after, but such a satisfying one.  Materials I Used Garden statue (mine is a toad on a toadstool) Sandpaper Acrylic paints Small detail brushes Mod Podge (for sealing and protection) Sanding and Painting I began by gently sanding the statue to smooth out the chipped and faded paint. It only takes a few minutes, but it makes such a difference. Once the surface felt ready, I brought out my a...

DIY Ghost Frame (Easy Dollar Tree Halloween Craft)

  Hi everyone! Halloween crafts don’t have to be spooky or complicated, and this little ghost frame is the perfect example. I put it together with a Dollar Tree frame, a few wooden ghosts, some gem buttons, and craft paper I already had in my stash. It’s quick, budget‑friendly, and adds the cutest touch of Halloween charm to any shelf or vignette. I love projects like this because they’re simple and relaxing, and you can customize them however you want. Different colors, different ghosts, different backgrounds — it all works. If you’re looking for a fast Halloween craft that still feels handmade and sweet, this one is definitely worth trying. Watch this video tutorial Materials I used for this project Dollar Tree frame Wooden ghost cutouts Craft paper (any color or pattern you like) Gem buttons or small embellishments Glue (hot glue or craft glue) Scissors Optional: stickers, paint, or extra accents Take the frame apart I started by removing the back of the frame, taking out both ...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you