Skip to main content

A Touch of Spring: Faux Rose & Wildflower Beaded Wreath Tutorial

Today I’m sharing a soft and delicate spring wreath that comes together beautifully with just a few simple supplies. I’m using a beaded wood wreath as my base, along with faux yellow roses, pink artificial wildflowers, and a bit of foliage to bring everything to life. This project is perfect if you’re looking to add a gentle pop of color and a touch of spring charm to your home.


Watch the Video Tutorial


Supplies You’ll Need

Beaded wood wreath
Faux yellow roses
Pink artificial wildflowers
Faux foliage
Floral/wire cutters
Craft wire

Trim Your Florals

I started by using my floral cutters to trim the stems of each flower. Make sure the stems are short enough to fit nicely against the wreath, but long enough to secure them with wire. Adjust the length to suit your design and the level of fullness you want in your wreath. I began by cutting my yellow roses first.


Prepare Your Craft Wire and Attach the Roses

After I trimmed the roses, I cut small sections of craft wire. These will be used to attach each flower to the wreath. I like to cut several pieces at once so they’re ready to go as I work.

Take a piece of wire and wrap it snugly around the stem of your rose. Make sure it’s secure—this will keep the flower from shifting. Then, wrap the other end of the wire around the beaded wreath, tightening it until the flower sits firmly in place. Repeat this step for each rose, spacing them however you like.

 Add Wildflowers & Foliage

Once your roses are attached, it’s time to blend in the pink wildflowers and foliage. Use your floral cutters to trim smaller sections, then tuck them in between and around the roses. Secure them with wire as needed. I love mixing the textures and colors—it creates such a soft, natural look.

When all your florals are in place, take a moment to step back and adjust anything that needs a little fluffing or repositioning. This is where the wreath really comes to life.

Final Thoughts

This beaded spring wreath is such a sweet and simple way to welcome the season. The combination of yellow roses, pink wildflowers, and soft greenery creates a gentle, airy look that feels perfect for spring. I hope this inspires you to create your own version and add a little handmade charm to your home.

While you're here, be sure to check out the DIY Wooden Bead Summer Flower Wreath. This project also utilizes the beaded wood wreath and is a fantastic way to prepare for summer decorating!


Pin Share Save




Comments

  1. This is very pretty. It would go perfectly with my décor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing with is, I'm featuring you when the next To Grandma's House we go link party starts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tarahlynn, thank you so much. Looking forward to joining again next week. 😊

      Delete
  3. Truly beautiful, I wouldn't mind having a few of these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant! Featuring you at Wednesdays in the Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wreath is so delicately beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, Stephanie. I love the yellow and pink. And I'm a sucker for roses. :) Thanks for sharing this with us at the Will Blog for Comments #83 linkup! We hope you'll share more posts (old or new) with us at #84 which opens next Monday. Wishing you a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments and creative ideas truly brighten my day. I do my best to respond to everyone, so if you have a question or just want to say hello, please leave a note below. To keep our community a positive and inspiring space, spam or off-topic comments will be removed. Happy crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

How I Styled 6 Fall Trays Using Simple Reused Decor

  This fall, I wanted to challenge myself to decorate with just a few simple items—things most of us already have tucked away in our craft bins. With one round tray, a Dollar Tree lantern, a battery‑operated LED candle, a handful of faux florals, and a mix of Dollar Tree pumpkins, I created six different autumn looks. Each one feels cozy, seasonal, and unique, all without buying a bunch of new décor. My goal was to show how versatile your everyday pieces can be. By swapping out colors, textures, and small accents, you can build fresh designs that fit your style and your space. Watch the video tutorial Decorating Each Tray My First Tray: Classic Lantern & Autumn Florals For my first tray, I began by placing a round tray on a woven placemat to create a cozy base. Next, I placed the black lantern in the center and added a small LED candle inside. I figured this would provide a soft autumn glow that I love. I took yellow faux florals and arranged them around the lantern to brighten...

Easy Steps to Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home

Hello everyone! I’m excited that you decided to visit the blog today. I wanted to share how to create a cozy autumn tablescape at home. My goal was to design something warm and inviting, as our table is a space where we share conversations, drink coffee, tackle homework, and simply enjoy each other’s company.  I typically don’t go all out when decorating my dining table, but I wanted to show you how I styled it using decor pieces I already had. I would love for you to join me in this decorating adventure! Watch the video tutorial Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home Items I'm adding to my table:  -White tablecloth runner - Battery-operated leaf lights  - Reusing glass jars  - Mini pumpkins and other fall decorations  - Small "Hello Fall" sign  - Faux flowers I began by spreading my white tablecloth down the center of the table. Around Halloween, I purchased this tablecloth a few years ago at my local Walmart. After laying it out, I realized that I could ...

DIY Ghost Frame (Easy Dollar Tree Halloween Craft)

  Hi everyone! Halloween crafts don’t have to be spooky or complicated, and this little ghost frame is the perfect example. I put it together with a Dollar Tree frame, a few wooden ghosts, some gem buttons, and craft paper I already had in my stash. It’s quick, budget‑friendly, and adds the cutest touch of Halloween charm to any shelf or vignette. I love projects like this because they’re simple and relaxing, and you can customize them however you want. Different colors, different ghosts, different backgrounds — it all works. If you’re looking for a fast Halloween craft that still feels handmade and sweet, this one is definitely worth trying. Watch this video tutorial Materials I used for this project Dollar Tree frame Wooden ghost cutouts Craft paper (any color or pattern you like) Gem buttons or small embellishments Glue (hot glue or craft glue) Scissors Optional: stickers, paint, or extra accents Take the frame apart I started by removing the back of the frame, taking out both ...

Three Easy Candle Jar Ideas for Cozy Porch Décor

I've always thought there was something so comforting about soft candlelight, especially when it’s paired with a few simple faux florals and greenery. Today, I’m sharing a sweet little project in which I decorated a glass jar in three different ways. Each jar has its own personality, glow, and gentle charm. These pieces are perfect for porch décor, but they work beautifully anywhere you want to add a touch of warmth. I love projects like this—simple materials, quiet moments, and a finished piece that feels peaceful and handmade. Watch the Video Tutorial Materials I Used Clear glass jar Battery‑operated candle Faux string of pearls Faux succulents Faux vine Bright pink faux flowers (tops removed from stems) Yellow faux flowers Faux foliage Optional: woven mat or tray for display Jar 1: Succulents & String of Pearls For the first jar, I wanted something earthy and calming. I placed a faux string of pearls inside the jar and let it settle naturally. Around it, I tucked in a few fa...

How to Make Easy Beaded Wine Glass Charms

 I love creating small, simple crafts that add a personal touch to gatherings, and these wine glass charms were such a fun project. They’re easy to make, customizable, and perfect for parties, holidays, or even a cozy night in with friends. Each charm slips right onto the stem of a wine glass, making it easy for everyone to keep track of their drink. These charms come together quickly using beads, wire rings, and small metal pendants. You can mix and match colors and charms to fit any theme, and each one turns out a little different — which is part of the fun. Watch the video tutorial Materials Here’s what I used to make my wine glass charms: Wire rings Beads Small metal charms Jewelry pliers If your wire rings need trimming, use wire cutters—mine didn’t, so I didn’t need them for this project.  Choose your beads and charms Pick out the colors and shapes you want to use. I chose soft pinks, purples, and clear beads, along with heart, spiral, and flower charms. Each charm desig...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you