Skip to main content

Create With Me: Autumn Grapevine Wreath

Let's create a beautiful autumn grapevine wreath together with this easy-to-follow DIY craft tutorial. It's an excellent way to add a touch of seasonal charm to your home decor. Today, we'll use mini pumpkins, faux fall floral, a metal sign, faux greenery, and other materials to make the wreath. Follow the step-by-step instructions provided to make your own autumn grapevine wreath.

A grapevine wreath with faux floral, mini craft pumpkins, a metal welcome sign, and a bow displayed on a door

Video tutorial



Faux foliage, metal welcome sign,  grapevine wreath, ribbon, mini pumpkins, and floral cutters on a table

Materials

  • One Grapevine wreath- The size of my wreath is 14''
  • Two mini pumpkins
  • Twine
  • One sign- I am using a metal welcome sign from Dollar Tree
  • Floral cutters
  • Faux fall flowers and greenery
  • Ribbon-For creating a bow
  • Scissors

Step 1: Adding greenery to the wreath

Faux foliage near grapevine wreath on a table

To start, insert your greenery into the spaces of your grapevine wreath, pulling each piece through the openings. You can also secure your greenery with floral wire and continue adding around the wreath.

Faux foliage displayed in grapevine wreath on a table

Step 2: Adding mini pumpkins to the wreath


Two orange mini craft pumpkins, scissors, and twine on a table.

First, determine the placement of your mini pumpkins on the wreath. Attach using twine by threading through the openings and tying them off. For foam pumpkins, insert the wire through the bottom and pull through the wreath, or use hot glue.

Step 4: Attaching metal welcome sign to the wreath


Metal welcome sign being held at bottom of the grapevine wreath.

You can add a metal sign to your wreath by inserting twine through two openings on the sign and securing it to your wreath. Alternatively, you can use wire to attach the sign.

Close-up of metal welcome sign attached to the bottom of the grapevine wreath

Step 5: Cutting and Adding faux floral to the wreath


Faux floral in red and yellow near floral cutters on a table

Finally, use your floral cutters to trim the stems of your flowers. Then, insert the stems into the wreath and secure them with floral wire if needed. You can also create a bow using your ribbon and add it to the top of your wreath.


Completed grapevine wreath design with faux yellow and red floral, bow, foliage, and metal welcome sign

Close-up of faux floral on a grapevine wreath

Close-up of faux floral and part of metal welcome sign

Your autumn wreath is now ready to be displayed. I bought the faux floral and metal sign from Dollar Tree, but I can't remember where I got the mini pumpkins and greenery. You should be able to find those items at any craft store.

Thank you for making this wreath with me. See you soon!

Check out these latest crafts on my other blog




Pin Share Save

An image for Pinterest pinning shows completed grapevine wreath and title



Comments

  1. I love grapevine wreaths, always so pretty. Perfect flower colors for fall. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 127. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, aw thank you. 😊 I appreciate you stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Steph, your grapevine wreath is gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing this tutorial with Sweet Tea & Friends this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Festive and welcoming for Fall! Thanks so much for sharing at Home Imagined today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. It's always a pleasure sharing with all of you. :)

      Delete
  4. I love this. Grapevine wreaths are the best. This is the perfect way to welcome fall. Thanks for sharing att the Home Imagined party. XO- MaryJo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful autumnal wreath, thank you for sharing at Handmade Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Steph - Thank you for the great step-by-step instructions for making this wreath. Your photos are great! Thank you also for linking up with the Home Imagined Link Party.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really appreciate your feedback. :)

      Delete
  7. This is gorgeous, need to show it to our daughter, she will love it.
    Visiting via Love Your Creativity.
    My entries are #86+87
    Hope to see you also share with SSPS & HIH https://esmesalon.com/tag/seniorsalonpitstop/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the colors. Those pumpkins are so darling, too! I don't know what it is, but I'm always a fan of a grapevine wreath. Thanks for sharing this post with all of us at the Will Blog for Comments #69 linkup. Hope to see you next week at #70, too, with more posts (old or new)!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments and creative ideas truly brighten my day. I do my best to respond to everyone, so if you have a question or just want to say hello, please leave a note below. To keep our community a positive and inspiring space, spam or off-topic comments will be removed. Happy crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

Transforming Oui Yogurt Jars: Creating a Window Hanging Flower Display

Transforming Oui Yogurt jars into a hanging flower display is a simple way to add charm to any space. In this post, you'll learn how to customize and hang these jars with flowers. Get ready to create a beautiful, eco-friendly display that brightens up your home or garden. Whether you're new to upcycling or just itching for a quick creative fix, this easy and budget-friendly project will brighten up any window in your home with elegance and charm. Video tutorial What You’ll Need: 3 Oui yogurt jars (or any small glass jars you have on hand) Transfer stickers of your choice — I used cold transfer stickers I snagged on sale at my local Michaels Artificial flowers Scissors Floral cutters Twine Spring tension rod (or clear sturdy command hooks) 1. Prep Your Jars and Add a Personal Touch Begin with clean, dry jars. These little glass containers serve as the perfect blank canvas. Select your transfer stickers—I opted for a floral theme because who doesn’t love more blooms? I trimmed th...

Simple DIY Autumn Floral And Bead Wreath

  Create a beautiful autumn wreath with this simple DIY tutorial. Learn how to incorporate floral elements and beads to make a stunning seasonal decoration for your home. Hello! I am delighted to have you here with me today. For this DIY project, I have a simple idea that I think you'll love. We will be creating an Autumn floral and bead wreath using just a few materials. If you're viewing this project, I'm sure you love Fall as much as I do. It is my favorite season, and I have been busy creating new crafts to share with all of you. Video tutorial How to create an Autumn floral and bead wreath Materials One wreath  $4.99  (I'm using a grapevine wreath, and I purchased it at Michael's. It is a 14'' wreath) Faux fall floral  (My flowers were purchased at Michael's, and it was actually a stem bundle)  $9.99 , but they are having a sale. I paid $4.99 Beads  $1.60  (Purchased at Michael's) Stretch cord  $2.88  (Purchased at Walmart) You will also...

$5 Target Mini Wheelbarrow Decoration Redesign

Hello everyone. I hope that you are all doing well. Last week was a busy week for my household. We had lessons and appointments, and a lot of studying happened. With all of the hecticness going on, I was able to take a trip with my girls to one of our local Target stores. I found this super cute mini wheelbarrow in the dollar section during our trip there. This was five dollars, and I couldn't wait to come up with a craft to share with all of you. This is a quick redesign project; you only need a few materials. Video tutorial Materials One mini wheelbarrow Spray paint Faux floral or succulents Painter's tape Floral cutters Hot glue Craft rocks Adding painter's tape to the wheelbarrow Stary by adding your painter's tape to your wheelbarrow. I applied my tape to the areas where I did not want my spray paint getting on.  Adding Spray paint to the wheelbarrow After adding your tape, take your wheelbarrow and add your spray paint. Adding craft rocks inside of the wheelbarrow...

DIY Magnetic Faux Succulent & Floral Lids — Upcycled Fridge Accent

I created these magnetic faux succulent and floral lids using some metal jar tops that I had saved. With a little creativity, they transformed into charming, lightweight accents that add a pop of color and personality to the fridge. Each lid features its own tiny arrangement—part succulent and part floral—all crafted with intention and charm. This project is easy and budget-friendly, allowing you to use items you already have while adding a lovely touch to your home. Quick Video Tutorial Materials Metal jar lids (one large, one small) Letter beads (to spell LOVE ) Faux moss Faux succulents Faux vines Faux flowers (pink, green foliage, white accents) Hot glue gun and glue sticks Magnets I began with the larger metal lid, attaching small letter beads to spell out LOVE . This created a meaningful little focal point and set the tone for the rest of the design. Next, I glued a layer of faux moss along the bottom of the lid. The moss added softness and helped anchor the colorful...

Easy DIY Upcycled Cardboard Heart Flower Holder

 Transform your cardboard into a charming heart flower holder with this easy DIY project, which adds a touch of love to your home! I'm happy to share a simple upcycled craft project with you today. This is the perfect craft if you have extra cardboard around your house after the holidays.  Video tutorial Materials Needed - Cardboard - Scissors - Heart shape for tracing (I’m using a heart from my heart banner) - Acrylic paint (I’m using white and pink) - Pencil - Hot glue - Artificial flowers -Floral foam ball - Optional: Fabric hearts (I found a pack of fabric hearts at my local Dollar Tree) Begin by tracing the heart on the cardboard. I used my fabric banner heart to trace four hearts on the cardboard. Next, using scissors, cut out each heart. Afterward, take a paintbrush and apply paint to each heart. I painted the hearts white and pink, only on the front sides. Use hot glue to begin attaching each heart. When you finish attaching them, there will be an opening in the middle...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you