Skip to main content

How to Make Easy Beaded Wine Glass Charms

 I love creating small, simple crafts that add a personal touch to gatherings, and these wine glass charms were such a fun project. They’re easy to make, customizable, and perfect for parties, holidays, or even a cozy night in with friends. Each charm slips right onto the stem of a wine glass, making it easy for everyone to keep track of their drink.

These charms come together quickly using beads, wire rings, and small metal pendants. You can mix and match colors and charms to fit any theme, and each one turns out a little different — which is part of the fun.

Charms displayed on floral background and wine glass

Watch the video tutorial



Materials

Here’s what I used to make my wine glass charms:
Wire rings
Beads
Small metal charms
Jewelry pliers

If your wire rings need trimming, use wire cutters—mine didn’t, so I didn’t need them for this project.

 Choose your beads and charms

Pick out the colors and shapes you want to use. I chose soft pinks, purples, and clear beads, along with heart, spiral, and flower charms. Each charm design can be completely different — that’s what makes this project fun.

Jewelry‑making tools, wire rings, beads, and metal charms arranged on a crafting surface.

Creating the wine charm

Slide your beads onto the ring in any pattern you like. Keep it simple or mix colors for a more playful look. Choose your charm and slide it onto the ring. This gives each wine glass its own unique look. Use your jewelry pliers to gently bend the wire and close the ring. Make sure it’s secure so it stays in place on the glass stem. If your ring has extra wire, you can trim it — but most pre‑cut rings won’t need it.

Step‑by‑step collage showing beads being added to a wire ring, shaped with pliers, and finished with a flower charm.

Here’s a look at the bead threading and charm attachment. Each charm can be designed differently depending on the beads and pendants you choose.

Creating a Heart Charm Design

This charm follows the same steps as before — sliding beads onto the ring, adding your charm, and securing everything with jewelry pliers — but for this one, I used black and purple beads and finished it with a heart charm. Changing the bead colors and charm style is an easy way to create a variety of looks, and each charm in your set can have its own personality.

Step‑by‑step collage showing beads being added to a wire ring, shaped with pliers, and finished with a heart charm.

These little wine glass charms were such a fun project to make, and I love how each one turned out with its own colors and charm style. They’re quick, customizable, and a sweet way to add a handmade touch to any gathering. Whether you create a matching set or mix different beads and charms like I did, they’re a lovely craft to enjoy and share.

If you make your own wine glass charms, I’d love to see the designs you come up with. Thanks for crafting with me today — I hope this inspires you to create something beautiful.

Four handmade beaded wine glass charms with heart, flower, and spiral pendants arranged on a wooden surface with a small floral accent.

Pin Share Save
Pinterest pin showing wine glass charms

Comments

  1. I love the idea of wine glass charms! I'm totally making some. I had some I purchased from World Market; they were overpriced, I am sure, but these are stinking adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    Char

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Char, thank you! Yes, they do come in handy, and it's so fun to make. Thank you for visiting.

      Delete
  2. These look great! I used to have a set of holiday ones, I bought at Marshalls years ago. I think it maybe time to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, aw, I bet those were so cute. Yes, you can then make them and customize them for any season. 🤗

      Delete
  3. I have a few sets that I've purchased over the years but it would be so fun to make my own and this project would be perfect for a girl's' weekend, too. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Your charms are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, oh, thank you. Yes, I would agree with you, this would be a perfect girls' weekend project. I love that idea. Thank you for taking the time to visit. It's appreciated. 🤗

      Delete
  4. Stephanie, these are so cute! How cute, and I love that they could be customized for holidays. I'm happy to tell you I'll be featuring this post tomorrow at Thursday Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pam, thank you. I appreciate it very much. 😊

      Delete
  5. These are so pretty and "charming" :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing these crafty ideas with us at SSPS. You are being featured on Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, and easy to make into themed party ideas! Featured at SSPS #428! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Melynda, aw, thank you. I am glad you enjoyed my wine charms. Take care. 😊

      Delete
  8. A cute project. A great idea to tell which glass belongs to who. I am happy to share your pretty wine glass charms at Love Your Creativity. Happy Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda, thank you. Happy to hear that it will be featured. Happy Autumn to you as well. 🍂🍁

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments and creative ideas truly brighten my day. I do my best to respond to everyone, so if you have a question or just want to say hello, please leave a note below. To keep our community a positive and inspiring space, spam or off-topic comments will be removed. Happy crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

How I Styled 6 Fall Trays Using Simple Reused Decor

  This fall, I wanted to challenge myself to decorate with just a few simple items—things most of us already have tucked away in our craft bins. With one round tray, a Dollar Tree lantern, a battery‑operated LED candle, a handful of faux florals, and a mix of Dollar Tree pumpkins, I created six different autumn looks. Each one feels cozy, seasonal, and unique, all without buying a bunch of new décor. My goal was to show how versatile your everyday pieces can be. By swapping out colors, textures, and small accents, you can build fresh designs that fit your style and your space. Watch the video tutorial Decorating Each Tray My First Tray: Classic Lantern & Autumn Florals For my first tray, I began by placing a round tray on a woven placemat to create a cozy base. Next, I placed the black lantern in the center and added a small LED candle inside. I figured this would provide a soft autumn glow that I love. I took yellow faux florals and arranged them around the lantern to brighten...

Easy Steps to Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home

Hello everyone! I’m excited that you decided to visit the blog today. I wanted to share how to create a cozy autumn tablescape at home. My goal was to design something warm and inviting, as our table is a space where we share conversations, drink coffee, tackle homework, and simply enjoy each other’s company.  I typically don’t go all out when decorating my dining table, but I wanted to show you how I styled it using decor pieces I already had. I would love for you to join me in this decorating adventure! Watch the video tutorial Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home Items I'm adding to my table:  -White tablecloth runner - Battery-operated leaf lights  - Reusing glass jars  - Mini pumpkins and other fall decorations  - Small "Hello Fall" sign  - Faux flowers I began by spreading my white tablecloth down the center of the table. Around Halloween, I purchased this tablecloth a few years ago at my local Walmart. After laying it out, I realized that I could ...

DIY Ghost Frame (Easy Dollar Tree Halloween Craft)

  Hi everyone! Halloween crafts don’t have to be spooky or complicated, and this little ghost frame is the perfect example. I put it together with a Dollar Tree frame, a few wooden ghosts, some gem buttons, and craft paper I already had in my stash. It’s quick, budget‑friendly, and adds the cutest touch of Halloween charm to any shelf or vignette. I love projects like this because they’re simple and relaxing, and you can customize them however you want. Different colors, different ghosts, different backgrounds — it all works. If you’re looking for a fast Halloween craft that still feels handmade and sweet, this one is definitely worth trying. Watch this video tutorial Materials I used for this project Dollar Tree frame Wooden ghost cutouts Craft paper (any color or pattern you like) Gem buttons or small embellishments Glue (hot glue or craft glue) Scissors Optional: stickers, paint, or extra accents Take the frame apart I started by removing the back of the frame, taking out both ...

Three Easy Candle Jar Ideas for Cozy Porch Décor

I've always thought there was something so comforting about soft candlelight, especially when it’s paired with a few simple faux florals and greenery. Today, I’m sharing a sweet little project in which I decorated a glass jar in three different ways. Each jar has its own personality, glow, and gentle charm. These pieces are perfect for porch décor, but they work beautifully anywhere you want to add a touch of warmth. I love projects like this—simple materials, quiet moments, and a finished piece that feels peaceful and handmade. Watch the Video Tutorial Materials I Used Clear glass jar Battery‑operated candle Faux string of pearls Faux succulents Faux vine Bright pink faux flowers (tops removed from stems) Yellow faux flowers Faux foliage Optional: woven mat or tray for display Jar 1: Succulents & String of Pearls For the first jar, I wanted something earthy and calming. I placed a faux string of pearls inside the jar and let it settle naturally. Around it, I tucked in a few fa...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you