Skip to main content

4 Easy Floral Gift Wrapping Ideas

 Hello everyone! Today, I am sharing four simple ideas to gift wrap using faux floral, embellishments, craft clips, twine, and a few other materials. It's a fun and personalized way to wrap a gift and a great way to utilize any leftover materials you have from a previous craft or project. If you're ready, I would love it if you join me in decorating!

Gift wrap with faux floral design

Video tutorial




Wrapping paper, scissors, twine, paint and embellishments on a table

Materials for Box Number One

Wrapping paper
mini flower decorations
Paintbrush
Acrylic paint
Scissors

Gift box, wrapping paper, and tape on a table

Start by wrapping your box using your wrapping paper and tape. I purchased this brown wrapping paper at my local Dollar Tree. 

Gift box wrapped in brown wrapping paper with mini painted dots

Next, using your paintbrush begin to add a few dots of paint to your wrapping paper. 

Gift box with brown wrapping paper and mini dots near twine

After, take your twine and begin to wrap it around your box. I decided to wrap a section around the middle going across and a section going from the top to the bottom of my box. Once you have done this, tie your twine off into a knot and remove any of the remaining twine.
Wrapped gift box with twine around box near embellishments and hot glue

You are ready to begin attaching your flower designs. I purchased these cute little flowers at my local Hobby Lobby store. I applied a little hot glue on the back of each flower button and added them to the center of my box.

Completed wrapped gift box with twine, and floral embellishments



Faux floral, ribbon, gift box, butterfly gems and floral cutters

Materials for box number two

Floral
Wrapping paper
Butterfly decorations
Ribbon
Floral cutters

Wrapped gift box near ribbon and scissors on a table

For the second box, we will be using ribbon. Cut enough ribbon to wrap it around the box, making sure it is the desired length. Add adhesive to the ribbon and attach it to the box. I used hot glue to attach my ribbon.

Wrapped gift box with ribbon wrapped around, near faux floral and floral cutters

Next, take your floral cutters and begin to cut your faux flowers. After cutting them to the size of your liking, take each and add them through your twine.

Gift wrapped box with ribbon, faux floral inserted and gems butterflies on a table

After, take your butterflies and attach them to the ribbon. If you're wondering I found these butterflies at Hobby Lobby. 

Gift wrapped box with brown paper, ribbon, faux floral  and butterfly gems attached

Wrapped gift box near gold wire and floral cutters

Materials for box number three

Gold wire
Faux succulents

For the third box, we will use gold wire. Begin to wrap your gold wire across the middle section of your box. Once you have done this, take the ends of your wire and twist them together. Once I twisted my wire together, it created a simple circle in the middle of my box.

Gift box with brown wrapping paper and gold wire wrapped in center near faux succulents on a table

Next, take any succulent flowers and begin to glue them to your box. I decided to glue my flowers just above the wire. 

That completes this succulent design.

Faux floral, twine, craft bird, wrapped gift box, and scissors on a table

Materials for Box number four
Floral
One craft clothespin
Twine
Scissors
One chalkboard bird

Twine displayed on gift box near scissors and faux floral

Start by wrapping your twine around your box a few times. I went around my box about three times. Once you have wrapped your package, take your scissors and remove any extra twine. 

wrapped gift box with twine wrapped around with craft bird, and craft clothespin

Next, take your craft clothespin and attach it just above your twine. I used hot glue when attaching my clothespin. After, take your bird and add it to your clothespin. I opened my clothespin and added the twine to the inside of the clothespin. This way the bird is hanging from the clothespin.

Faux floral near floral cutters and wrapped gift with craft bird

After, take your floral cutters and begin to cut your floral and greenery. After you have cut them to size, slide each one through the twine. You can also add a bow to your design if you would like.

Completed gift wrapped with brown wrapping paper with craft bird, faux floral and craft clothespin displayed on it

This completes your final box.  I hope that you enjoyed these four easy ways to decorate your gift wrap using floral and a few other materials. Most of these materials can be purchased at your local Dollar Tree as well. Thank you so much for stopping by and decorating with me. I'll see you soon! 


Pin Share Save

Pinterest image of wrapped gifts and text


Comments

  1. Sometimes beauty is found in the simplest solutions! Great tips and it would work for kids!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sandi, aw thank you. 😊 Yes, this can definitely work for kids as well.

      Delete
  2. So pretty and I just love your ideas.
    I visited you via Handmade Monday #327
    If not already part of SSPS, and are interested, find my entries: Vanilla Shortbread with Pecans and then navigate toward the bottom of my page for the Senior Salon Pit Stop linkup, we hope to meet you there virtually.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the combination of kraft paper and pretty and elegant florals. Featuring when my party opens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How pretty, looks nice with the flowers. Thanks so much for linking up at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 112. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such pretty ideas, thank you for sharing them with us at Handmade Monday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATS Stephanie! Your post is FEATURED at the #UnlimitedLinkParty 113!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are ever so pretty! I love the idea of putting your own stamp on gift wrap, definitely makes the present even more special! Sim x #UnlimitedLinkParty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed my gift wrap ideas. 💗

      Delete
  8. Wonderful gift wrapping ideas! I'm featuring you at the Home Matters Party tonight. I hope to see you drop by to take a look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allyson, thank you! Of course I will stop by and visit. Always a pleasure linking up at your party.

      Delete
  9. I love the combination of craft paper and floral. Just beautiful. Pinned 📌.
    I appreciate you sharing this tutorial with Sweet Tea & Friends this month my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paula, I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the tutorial. Thank you so much for visiting. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty and would be a great way to use some of the scrapbooking supplies I haven't found a home for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a simple and beautiful idea :) They look so pretty, a real treat for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All beautiful ideas Steph! Thank you for sharing your floral gift wrapping ideas at Create, Bake, Grow & Gather this week. I'm delighted to be featuring this post at tonight's party and pinning too.
    Hugs ~ Kerryanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so beautiful! This would have been a great idea for the bridal showers I attended this summer! Thank you for linking up with Tell It To Me Tuesday, I hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lyndsey, thank you. And yes they would be perfect for a bridal shower. I love that.

      Delete
  15. Thanks for brightening this winter day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michele, aw you're very welcome. I'm so happy to hear that I was able to brighten the day.

      Delete
  16. So pretty! Here from TFT! Have a great week!

    Blessings,
    mamasbrush

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! 😊 Have a wonderful week.

      Delete
  17. I love this! So pretty. Better than any store-bought wrapping paper. Pinning to save and share! Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #33 linkup. Hope to see you next week, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you! I am happy to hear you enjoyed this post. I appreciate you taking the time to visit. :)

      Delete
  18. Such pretty and easy ideas for wrapping a gift, Stephanie! Love them! I'll be sharing your post at Tuesday Turn About this week! Pinned!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, thank you so much. I appreciate it. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed my easy wrapping ideas. :)

      Delete
  19. Thank you for sharing with us - I'm featuring you this week when the next to Grandma's house we go link party starts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm happy you enjoyed this post. Looking forward to being featured. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments and creative ideas truly brighten my day. I do my best to respond to everyone, so if you have a question or just want to say hello, please leave a note below. To keep our community a positive and inspiring space, spam or off-topic comments will be removed. Happy crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Steps to Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home

Hello everyone! I’m excited that you decided to visit the blog today. I wanted to share how to create a cozy autumn tablescape at home. My goal was to design something warm and inviting, as our table is a space where we share conversations, drink coffee, tackle homework, and simply enjoy each other’s company.  I typically don’t go all out when decorating my dining table, but I wanted to show you how I styled it using decor pieces I already had. I would love for you to join me in this decorating adventure! Watch the video tutorial Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home Items I'm adding to my table:  -White tablecloth runner - Battery-operated leaf lights  - Reusing glass jars  - Mini pumpkins and other fall decorations  - Small "Hello Fall" sign  - Faux flowers I began by spreading my white tablecloth down the center of the table. Around Halloween, I purchased this tablecloth a few years ago at my local Walmart. After laying it out, I realized that I could ...

How I Styled 6 Fall Trays Using Simple Reused Decor

  This fall, I wanted to challenge myself to decorate with just a few simple items—things most of us already have tucked away in our craft bins. With one round tray, a Dollar Tree lantern, a battery‑operated LED candle, a handful of faux florals, and a mix of Dollar Tree pumpkins, I created six different autumn looks. Each one feels cozy, seasonal, and unique, all without buying a bunch of new décor. My goal was to show how versatile your everyday pieces can be. By swapping out colors, textures, and small accents, you can build fresh designs that fit your style and your space. Watch the video tutorial Decorating Each Tray My First Tray: Classic Lantern & Autumn Florals For my first tray, I began by placing a round tray on a woven placemat to create a cozy base. Next, I placed the black lantern in the center and added a small LED candle inside. I figured this would provide a soft autumn glow that I love. I took yellow faux florals and arranged them around the lantern to brighten...

Easy Autumn Leaf Wood Riser | Using Dollar Tree Wooden Leaves

  Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to stop by. I hope all is well. Today we are creating an Autumn leaf wood riser. I purchased a pack of wooden leaves and wood square blocks from my local Dollar Tree. I wasn't sure what I was going to create with them. I found a piece of scrap wood in my garage and  I figured I would create a wood riser with a wood leaf design. This is a simple craft and is great for beginners.  Video tutorial Materials One scrap wood section -The size  of the one I am using is 7¾ x 3½ Paint -I'm using espresso for my riser and red for my wooden  leaves Four wood square pieces -Purchased a pack at Dollar Tree  (These are being used for the legs on the wood riser) Wooden leaves -Purchased a pack at Dollar Tree I am using 6 leaves. Depending on the size of the wood you use, you  could end up using more or less Paintbrush Hot glue Faux fall floral or leaves Floral cutters Start by taking your paint and applying it onto your scrap woo...

DIY Mini Wood Lantern

  Hello everyone. I'm so excited to share this mini wood lantern craft with you all. I recently bought a box of wood tumbling blocks from Dollar Tree, and I wasn't sure what I was going to create with them. I decided since I also had some wood craft popsicle sticks on hand that I would use those with the blocks, and create a mini wood lantern. This project took around 30 minutes, but I promise you, you will just love how it all comes together with just a few materials. If you're ready, I'd love it if you created it with me!  Video tutorial Materials One pack of wood tumbling blocks  I purchased mine at my local Dollar Tree Ten wood craft popsicle sticks Paint  I'm using black paint, I also had some antique white paint on hand, but I went with black paint Hot glue Twine Faux floral, and greenery One medium-sized bead One battery-operated candle Floral snips Scissors Building the top and bottom sections of the lantern Start by taking five of your tumbling blocks. Usin...

Charming Fall Decorations Using Simple Terra Cotta Pots

These DIY craft ideas transform simple terra cotta pots into charming fall decorations. Elevate your home decor with these creative and easy-to-make projects for the autumn season. Hey everyone! I'm glad you stopped by. Today, I want to share an easy fall decoration idea with you. I'm reusing three Terra Cotta pots from a previous craft to create these decorations. You'll need just a few materials, most of which you may already have at home, to make your fall pot decorations. Video tutorial  Charming Fall Decorations Using Simple Terra Cotta Pots Materials needed: - Three pots (Terra Cotta or any type) - Fall wooden decorations (such as a fox, acorn, and a leaf)  - Artificial flowers - Assorted fall decorations (e.g., mini pumpkins) - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Burlap ribbon or any ribbon of your choice - Scissors  - Hot glue - Mod Podge - Decorative napkins - Foam blocks Use a paintbrush to apply acrylic paint to each pot. I painted each pot a different fall color like...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you