Skip to main content

Simple Beaded Heart Decorations

In this easy DIY craft tutorial, you can learn to create beautiful and simple beaded heart decorations. These decorations are perfect for adding a touch of charm to your home or gifting to your loved ones. We will be decorating two beaded heart garlands that were purchased during a sale at Hobby Lobby. If you're ready, I would love it if you decorated along with me. So, let's get started and unleash your creativity today!

Hanging beaded heart decorations

Beaded Hearts Video tutorial


Materials

Materials

Two beaded hearts
I purchased these on sale at Hobby Lobby
Paintbrush
Faux mini roses  and Faux pressed flowers
Any faux flowers will work
Decorative ribbon
Floral cutters
Scissors
Acrylic paint
If you decide to paint your beaded hearts
Mini birdhouses
I purchased them at Hobby Lobby
Hot glue

Apply paint to wooden beads
Beaded hearts and acrylic paint

Begin by applying paint. I decided I wanted to paint my beaded hearts. I went with light pink and white paint for my two hearts. 

Painted beaded hearts

Adding ribbon, floral, and embellishments
Beaded hearts, ribbon, scissors and hot glue

After the paint has dried, take your ribbon and use your scissors to cut two small sections of your ribbon. 

Beaded heart with ribbon

Take your ribbon and use your hot glue to attach your ribbon to the back side of your beaded heart. If you paint your heart, be sure to add a little extra hot glue to your ribbon. I noticed that it didn't want to adhere are first. But I took a little extra glue and applied it. 

After, take your scissors and remove any of the remaining ribbons from the side of the heart.

Beaded heart with ribbon, floral and floral cutters

After you have glued on your ribbon, use your floral cutters and begin to cut your faux flowers. I chose to go with mini faux roses, but any flowers will work with your design. Use your hot glue to attach your flowers to your heart. I added roses on the side of my heart.

Painted beaded hearts with floral and ribbon

Next, take your second heart and begin to cut your ribbon for it. You will repeat the previous steps when working with the heart and ribbon.

Decorated painted beaded hearts

After taking your pressed faux flowers and leaves, add them to your second heart. I also took one of my mini birdhouse decorations and added it to my first heart. I just added some hot glue when attaching it to the ribbon. 

Your beaded heart decorations are complete. Aren't they so cute? I love how they turned out. They were so simple to decorate.

Hanging beaded heart decoration

Hanging beaded heart decoration

Be sure to check out my YouTube channel for more DIY projects. 


Thank you so much for stopping by and creating this craft with me. I appreciate all of you. I'll see you soon.

Pin Share Save

Pinterest pin showing beaded heart decoration


Comments

  1. How cute! Another one for my upcoming themed party :) Thanks so much for linking up at the Unlimited Link Party 99. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! Featuring when my link party opens.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, thank you so much. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed it. 🥰

      Delete
  3. So cute! I just love all things wood beads! Thanks for sharing on Happiness is Homemade! Hope to see you over on Crafty Creators (if you haven't yet, I'm checking HIH first lol).
    Niki | Life as a LEO Wife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niki, thank you! I will double check to see if I also shared it on Crafty Creators. Thank you so much for stopping by.

      Delete
  4. Visiting again to say thanks so much for linking up at A Themed Linkup 139 for All Things Love and Valentine’s Day. Shared.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, thank you! It's always a pleasure linking up at your parties.

      Delete
  5. I love these Steph, they are so pretty. They are a feature at Handmade Monday this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm always so happy to hear when my crafts are enjoyed. I will be sure to stop by!

      Delete
  6. Steph, these are so cute. I love your work.
    Thank you for sharing this with Sweet Tea & Friends this month dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, thank you. I am so happy to hear you enjoyed this craft. :)

      Delete
  7. These beaded Valentine's are so cute. Congratulations, you are being featured on Thursday Favorite Things. I hope you stop by. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2023/02/valentine-ideas-on-thursday-favorite.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bev, Thank you so much. ❤️ I will stop by for a visit.

      Delete
  8. Stephanie, CONGRATS! Your post is FEATURED at A Themed Linkup 140 for Tablescapes from the previous linkup for All Things Love and Valentine’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun project. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So darling, Stephanie. They turned out great. Thanks for sharing this post at the Will Blog for Comments #23 linkup. Looking forward to what you share at #24. :) Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, thank you. 😊 I appreciate you visiting. I hope that you're having a wonderful week.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Your comments and creative ideas truly brighten my day. I do my best to respond to everyone, so if you have a question or just want to say hello, please leave a note below. To keep our community a positive and inspiring space, spam or off-topic comments will be removed. Happy crafting!

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Steps to Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home

Hello everyone! I’m excited that you decided to visit the blog today. I wanted to share how to create a cozy autumn tablescape at home. My goal was to design something warm and inviting, as our table is a space where we share conversations, drink coffee, tackle homework, and simply enjoy each other’s company.  I typically don’t go all out when decorating my dining table, but I wanted to show you how I styled it using decor pieces I already had. I would love for you to join me in this decorating adventure! Watch the video tutorial Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home Items I'm adding to my table:  -White tablecloth runner - Battery-operated leaf lights  - Reusing glass jars  - Mini pumpkins and other fall decorations  - Small "Hello Fall" sign  - Faux flowers I began by spreading my white tablecloth down the center of the table. Around Halloween, I purchased this tablecloth a few years ago at my local Walmart. After laying it out, I realized that I could ...

How I Styled 6 Fall Trays Using Simple Reused Decor

  This fall, I wanted to challenge myself to decorate with just a few simple items—things most of us already have tucked away in our craft bins. With one round tray, a Dollar Tree lantern, a battery‑operated LED candle, a handful of faux florals, and a mix of Dollar Tree pumpkins, I created six different autumn looks. Each one feels cozy, seasonal, and unique, all without buying a bunch of new décor. My goal was to show how versatile your everyday pieces can be. By swapping out colors, textures, and small accents, you can build fresh designs that fit your style and your space. Watch the video tutorial Decorating Each Tray My First Tray: Classic Lantern & Autumn Florals For my first tray, I began by placing a round tray on a woven placemat to create a cozy base. Next, I placed the black lantern in the center and added a small LED candle inside. I figured this would provide a soft autumn glow that I love. I took yellow faux florals and arranged them around the lantern to brighten...

Easy Autumn Leaf Wood Riser | Using Dollar Tree Wooden Leaves

  Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to stop by. I hope all is well. Today we are creating an Autumn leaf wood riser. I purchased a pack of wooden leaves and wood square blocks from my local Dollar Tree. I wasn't sure what I was going to create with them. I found a piece of scrap wood in my garage and  I figured I would create a wood riser with a wood leaf design. This is a simple craft and is great for beginners.  Video tutorial Materials One scrap wood section -The size  of the one I am using is 7¾ x 3½ Paint -I'm using espresso for my riser and red for my wooden  leaves Four wood square pieces -Purchased a pack at Dollar Tree  (These are being used for the legs on the wood riser) Wooden leaves -Purchased a pack at Dollar Tree I am using 6 leaves. Depending on the size of the wood you use, you  could end up using more or less Paintbrush Hot glue Faux fall floral or leaves Floral cutters Start by taking your paint and applying it onto your scrap woo...

DIY Mini Wood Lantern

  Hello everyone. I'm so excited to share this mini wood lantern craft with you all. I recently bought a box of wood tumbling blocks from Dollar Tree, and I wasn't sure what I was going to create with them. I decided since I also had some wood craft popsicle sticks on hand that I would use those with the blocks, and create a mini wood lantern. This project took around 30 minutes, but I promise you, you will just love how it all comes together with just a few materials. If you're ready, I'd love it if you created it with me!  Video tutorial Materials One pack of wood tumbling blocks  I purchased mine at my local Dollar Tree Ten wood craft popsicle sticks Paint  I'm using black paint, I also had some antique white paint on hand, but I went with black paint Hot glue Twine Faux floral, and greenery One medium-sized bead One battery-operated candle Floral snips Scissors Building the top and bottom sections of the lantern Start by taking five of your tumbling blocks. Usin...

Charming Fall Decorations Using Simple Terra Cotta Pots

These DIY craft ideas transform simple terra cotta pots into charming fall decorations. Elevate your home decor with these creative and easy-to-make projects for the autumn season. Hey everyone! I'm glad you stopped by. Today, I want to share an easy fall decoration idea with you. I'm reusing three Terra Cotta pots from a previous craft to create these decorations. You'll need just a few materials, most of which you may already have at home, to make your fall pot decorations. Video tutorial  Charming Fall Decorations Using Simple Terra Cotta Pots Materials needed: - Three pots (Terra Cotta or any type) - Fall wooden decorations (such as a fox, acorn, and a leaf)  - Artificial flowers - Assorted fall decorations (e.g., mini pumpkins) - Acrylic paint - Paintbrush - Burlap ribbon or any ribbon of your choice - Scissors  - Hot glue - Mod Podge - Decorative napkins - Foam blocks Use a paintbrush to apply acrylic paint to each pot. I painted each pot a different fall color like...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you