Skip to main content

Fall Harvest Wreath

I recently put together a fall harvest wreath, and I had so much fun with this project that I’d love for you to make one too. It’s completely beginner‑friendly, super budget‑friendly, and such a sweet way to bring a little autumn charm into your home. All of the materials I used came straight from Target, and if you love the Target Dollar Spot as much as I do, you already know how many cute seasonal goodies you can find there.

This wreath comes together quickly with just a few simple pieces, and it’s the perfect craft for a cozy afternoon. Whether you’re decorating your front door, a wall, or a little nook inside your home, this fall harvest wreath adds that warm, welcoming touch we all love during the season.

Harvest wreath with metal harvest sign, wooden pumpkins and a green bow.

Watch the video tutorial



Craft materials, wooden pumpkins, hot glue, wire wreath, ribbon


Let's dive in and create this fall harvest wreath!

Materials

Metal ring wreath

Metal harvest sign

Felt leaves

Craft pom poms -optional

paint

Wooden pumpkins (3)

ribbon

hot glue

twine

Total cost: $7

Start by painting your metal harvest sign. For this, I was using red paint. You will need around three coats of paint. Once you have done this step, set your sign aside and allow it to fully dry.

Next, take your metal ring and lay out your ribbon. Place your metal ring on top of the ribbon, and cut to size. You will then take the ends of your ribbon and fold it over the metal ring. Apply glue to the ends as you fold them over the ring. Your ribbon should now be going across your metal ring.

You're ready to begin painting your pumpkins. For this, I used orange for my pumpkins and gold paint to outline my pumpkins. We'll also apply some gold paint over the harvest sign. 

Once everything is dry, you can add your pumpkins, felt leaves, and pom poms to your ring. Now you can glue your harvest sign over your ribbon in the middle.

Take some of your ribbons and create a bow. In the middle of my bow, I went ahead and wrapped some twine around. Be sure to add some extra glue when gluing your bow to your metal ring. 

When you are all done gluing your pumpkins, leaves, and sign, you can now tie off some twine just above the bow. Take some twine, loop it, and tie off the ends. 

Now you are ready to hang your wreath. 

Pin/Save/Share

Pinterest pin with harvest wreath image and text


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easy Steps to Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home

Hello everyone! I’m excited that you decided to visit the blog today. I wanted to share how to create a cozy autumn tablescape at home. My goal was to design something warm and inviting, as our table is a space where we share conversations, drink coffee, tackle homework, and simply enjoy each other’s company.  I typically don’t go all out when decorating my dining table, but I wanted to show you how I styled it using decor pieces I already had. I would love for you to join me in this decorating adventure! Watch the video tutorial Create a Cozy Autumn Tablescape at Home Items I'm adding to my table:  -White tablecloth runner - Battery-operated leaf lights  - Reusing glass jars  - Mini pumpkins and other fall decorations  - Small "Hello Fall" sign  - Faux flowers I began by spreading my white tablecloth down the center of the table. Around Halloween, I purchased this tablecloth a few years ago at my local Walmart. After laying it out, I realized that I could ...

How I Styled 6 Fall Trays Using Simple Reused Decor

  This fall, I wanted to challenge myself to decorate with just a few simple items—things most of us already have tucked away in our craft bins. With one round tray, a Dollar Tree lantern, a battery‑operated LED candle, a handful of faux florals, and a mix of Dollar Tree pumpkins, I created six different autumn looks. Each one feels cozy, seasonal, and unique, all without buying a bunch of new décor. My goal was to show how versatile your everyday pieces can be. By swapping out colors, textures, and small accents, you can build fresh designs that fit your style and your space. Watch the video tutorial Decorating Each Tray My First Tray: Classic Lantern & Autumn Florals For my first tray, I began by placing a round tray on a woven placemat to create a cozy base. Next, I placed the black lantern in the center and added a small LED candle inside. I figured this would provide a soft autumn glow that I love. I took yellow faux florals and arranged them around the lantern to brighten...

DIY Mini Wood Lantern

  Hello everyone. I'm so excited to share this mini wood lantern craft with you all. I recently bought a box of wood tumbling blocks from Dollar Tree, and I wasn't sure what I was going to create with them. I decided since I also had some wood craft popsicle sticks on hand that I would use those with the blocks, and create a mini wood lantern. This project took around 30 minutes, but I promise you, you will just love how it all comes together with just a few materials. If you're ready, I'd love it if you created it with me!  Video tutorial Materials One pack of wood tumbling blocks  I purchased mine at my local Dollar Tree Ten wood craft popsicle sticks Paint  I'm using black paint, I also had some antique white paint on hand, but I went with black paint Hot glue Twine Faux floral, and greenery One medium-sized bead One battery-operated candle Floral snips Scissors Building the top and bottom sections of the lantern Start by taking five of your tumbling blocks. Usin...

Easy Autumn Leaf Wood Riser | Using Dollar Tree Wooden Leaves

  Hello! I'm so happy that you decided to stop by. I hope all is well. Today we are creating an Autumn leaf wood riser. I purchased a pack of wooden leaves and wood square blocks from my local Dollar Tree. I wasn't sure what I was going to create with them. I found a piece of scrap wood in my garage and  I figured I would create a wood riser with a wood leaf design. This is a simple craft and is great for beginners.  Video tutorial Materials One scrap wood section -The size  of the one I am using is 7¾ x 3½ Paint -I'm using espresso for my riser and red for my wooden  leaves Four wood square pieces -Purchased a pack at Dollar Tree  (These are being used for the legs on the wood riser) Wooden leaves -Purchased a pack at Dollar Tree I am using 6 leaves. Depending on the size of the wood you use, you  could end up using more or less Paintbrush Hot glue Faux fall floral or leaves Floral cutters Start by taking your paint and applying it onto your scrap woo...

DIY Ghost Frame (Easy Dollar Tree Halloween Craft)

  Hi everyone! Halloween crafts don’t have to be spooky or complicated, and this little ghost frame is the perfect example. I put it together with a Dollar Tree frame, a few wooden ghosts, some gem buttons, and craft paper I already had in my stash. It’s quick, budget‑friendly, and adds the cutest touch of Halloween charm to any shelf or vignette. I love projects like this because they’re simple and relaxing, and you can customize them however you want. Different colors, different ghosts, different backgrounds — it all works. If you’re looking for a fast Halloween craft that still feels handmade and sweet, this one is definitely worth trying. Watch this video tutorial Materials I used for this project Dollar Tree frame Wooden ghost cutouts Craft paper (any color or pattern you like) Gem buttons or small embellishments Glue (hot glue or craft glue) Scissors Optional: stickers, paint, or extra accents Take the frame apart I started by removing the back of the frame, taking out both ...

Search This Blog

All content Copyright

Copyright 2021-2026 I ask that you do not take or use my photos or words without permission. If you have any questions, please feel free and contact me. Also, for more information on this blog, check out the disclosure policy tab above. Thank you